Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Articles to Inspire


Lately I've been submerging myself in motivational articles and blogs.

I'm sufficiently addicted--thanks to my husband--who sends me a few links each day.

Here are some to share, all in one place, so you don't have to go Googling about to begin your own motivational journey. Simply start here:

Leo Babauta's Zen Habits
Deepak Chopra via the Huffington Post
Copyblogger
Dr. Edward Hallowell via the Harvard Business Review Blog
Lifehack
Write to Done

What are some of your favorites that I've missed? Please share--and spread inspiration!

Nota bene: This list is certainly not exhaustive--and of course I've included a few writing blogs for good measure (e.g., Copyblogger and Write to Done). I am, after all, a so-called writer.

Photo Credit: "Dreaming of the Perfect Sunrise," by Gareth Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment